Entrepreneurs think a bit differently. Really, most of us are always “on”. Downtime is minimal and when the New Year approaches, we don’t just make personal resolutions, we think about our business(es) too.
Here are our favourite resolutions for the “on” entrepreneur for 2015.
1) Find more hours in the day. I could do sooooo much more!!!
2) Close series A investment.
3) Actually make money.
4) Make sales and prove to the world that I am not crazy.
5) Be more resilient.
6) Actually take a weekend this year. What is a ‘weekend’? I do not know this word.
7) Make time for another person in your life besides your business partner.
8) Find the developer you’ve been searching for. You don’t understand anything they’re saying, but you are super stoked none-the-less.
9) Delegate Better. You get a task, and you get a task. We all get tasks.
10) Get acqui-hired. You always wanted to work at the next Instagram or Twitter anyways.
Allison Rhodes | Director of Creative Innovation at KahootsHQ
Allison is a graduate of the Entrepreneurship program at Ryerson University, is a Masters of Digital Media candidate and one of the cofounders of KahootsHQ.com.